The Photos Keep Coming

Here is another adorable example of why I knit, perhaps inspiration enough to get off the computer, out of the kitchen and garden and back onto the Poang with knitting needles in hand. Holy smokes, thank you so much! Jen for the photos. Here is Nathaniel, super cute sporting his fuzzy yellow hoody that I made eons ago and he's still growing into. You can look back to posts over a year ago and see photos of Melissa trying on the sweater it's that big.

Here is another adorable example of why I knit, perhaps inspiration enough to get off the computer, out of the kitchen and garden and back onto the Poang with knitting needles in hand. Holy smokes, thank you so much! Jen for the photos. Here is Nathaniel, super cute sporting his fuzzy yellow hoody that I made eons ago and he's still growing into. You can look back to posts over a year ago and see photos of Melissa trying on the sweater it's that big.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home