Jane's Scarf
Who knew I'd get into the business of knitting things for friend's friends. Well, it was fun enough knitting this little piece for Jane. Super easy, and neat effect. Got the pattern, well, the link to it, from a woman in Hood River, OR when our car got "totaled" in Madras and we ended up at the alpaca farm. And have since then ended up thinking about getting alpacas ourselves as a result.
Here's the link:
http://douma.net/Karen/knitting/Accessory-Scarves/Multidirectional_Diagonal_Scarf.htm
And here's a photo of Jane and her scarf. Got the yarn on sale at a cute shop just north of Santa Rosa, CA. Windsor I think, can't remember as it's been a while.
If you look real close you can see that it's composed of triangles that go in different directions. Cool!

Who knew I'd get into the business of knitting things for friend's friends. Well, it was fun enough knitting this little piece for Jane. Super easy, and neat effect. Got the pattern, well, the link to it, from a woman in Hood River, OR when our car got "totaled" in Madras and we ended up at the alpaca farm. And have since then ended up thinking about getting alpacas ourselves as a result.
Here's the link:
http://douma.net/Karen/knitting/Accessory-Scarves/Multidirectional_Diagonal_Scarf.htm
And here's a photo of Jane and her scarf. Got the yarn on sale at a cute shop just north of Santa Rosa, CA. Windsor I think, can't remember as it's been a while.
If you look real close you can see that it's composed of triangles that go in different directions. Cool!

1 Comments:
I LOVE my scarf! I wear it almost everyday. I have gotten lots of compliments! Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment
<< Home